วันเสาร์ที่ 15 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

When do you reimburse me?



Have you ever been? ,That you borrow the money from someone else, but you did not have the money to reimburse to him. Can you answer him when he question that "When do you reimburse me?"? , I don't know what you answer, but I have only one answer to make him confuse to it. ,I will answer him that "I will really reimburse you the money tomorrow ....!!!!"

P.S. It's only joke that i met by myself. :(


____________________________________________________________


ใครจะเคยบ้างไหม?? ที่ได้ยืมเงินคนอื่นมาสักคน แต่ไม่มีเงินที่จะคืนเงินเค้า...
คุณจะตอบโต้เค้าได้รึเปล่า?ถ้าเค้าตั้งคำถามมาแทงใจคุณว่า "จะคืนเงินฉันเมื่อไร" ,ผมไม่รู้หรอกนะว่าแต่ละคนจะตอบว่าอะไร แต่ผมมีคำตอบกวนๆมา 1 คำตอบแล้ว ผมจะตอบกลับเค้าไปว่า ..."เดี๋ยวผมจะคืนให้พรุ่งนี้..ปีหน้า!!!!"

ป.ล. มันเป็นแค่เรื่องเฮฮาครับ ที่โดนมาด้วยตัวเอง เฮ่อออออ

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น