วันอังคารที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Have you ever on a diet?


Blog ?

blog , i love it because i can write everythings on blog . Now, I will ask you all about weight, did you fat ? if you answer YES , hmmmm......Me too :D ,
Have you ever think to exercise? if yer answer YES , hmmmm...Me too !!! , I buy Jump rope in ebay. When i recieved it, I use it to exercise every day, day to week , week to month ,.................. I have a muscle on my legs, Oh My God !!! I hate the muscle on the legs so much. How to remove the muscle? , It has a way that do not use legs, the muscle will be fat. Now, I'm fat because I hate legs' muscle. lol

P.S.Did you have the way to remove fat????
P.S.I have new idea to buy Abgymnic [ Gymnastic Body Building Belt ] on ebay to use it build me six packs. haha

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น