วันอังคารที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

From the idea to text.

Hello everyone who come in my blog.

ummm...Before the start I must say I am no good at English.

"From Idea to Text"? Is it cool?..haha....Hmm.arrr. I wrote down in this blog for search who want to be a friend by blog. I wrote this blog for teens and children who love fun story. Yes, it doesn't only for teens and children. I would wrote that For Everyone Who Love Social of Sharing Idea and Fun Story or Funny Text. Who would like me to write about what please comment everywhere in my blog. In the actual, i do not want what to much. Today I just had an idea to create Donate Button from paypal to donate some money to buy toys, mini wallet, mini cars or clothing for share to everyone., Is it an good idea?, please comment tell me.

I don't know how many people read my blog, or none :[ haha, or no one like this blog that no comment, no informativeness.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น